Digi-Stamp Card

Saturday, May 15, 2010
This certainly has been a week of firsts!  Yesterday, I discovered "Digi Stamps" at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.  This week, there is a challenge to use a FREE Hula Hamster Digi-Stamp.  He's so cute that I just could not resist.  Plus, it was free so I had nothing to lose!
I used the digi-stamp to make a set of cards.  Each Monday is "Lunchbox Loveletter Lundi" around here.  I make a little cards and tuck them inside each of the lunchboxes (including my husband's).  I had to shrink the image in order to have it small enough for the little cards, but Heidi gives permission for her digi-stamps to be resized as required.  This means that stamps can be just the right size each time!  I punched out each image with a 2-inch circle punch.  I next cut shadowed scallop circles at 2.5 inches using Mini Monograms.  I computer generated my sentiment and did some paper cutting for the other bits.  I felt a bit more was needed, so I used a border punch for the blue shadow runner.  I had to go and buy some markers in order to colour the hamster.  What a great excuse to go to the scrapbooking store!

7 comments

Sammye Jo said...

Hey girl! Such cute cards! I love the Monday Lunch Note theme in your home! How cute!!! Glad you played along!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Kate these are ADORABLE!!! I love the sentiment too! What a great idea to make lunch box notes...I think I'm going to start doing that too.

Thanks for joining our 2 Cute Challenge!

Wendy
2 Cute DT :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Kate you did a fantastic job on these cards! What a pretty design...I can't believe you colored those little guys so well when they were so small...KUDOS to YOU!!!!

Smiles!
Gwen DT@2Cute

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet set of cards, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

great cards and what a fab idea! so sweet and something they will always remember and cherish! thanks for playing with our 2 Cute Challenge! hugs!

Heidi said...

That is a the best part about digi's you can resize them to fit anything! Great Idea with the lunchbox letters. Thanks for playing in the 2 Cute Challenge!
Heidi

Juanita said...

Aww, such a cute set of cards. Thanks for playing along with us at 2 Cute.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>