Discover Layout

Monday, May 30, 2011
This week, the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is "Remember This".  We are challenging you to make something to remember a special person, time or anniversary.
I decided to make a layout to remember my youngest during a family holiday to England when he was two years old.   In the photo, he's on a play structure at a park, having climbed to the top to get a new perspective on things!  

Recipe:
My Mind's Eye - papers
New Arrival - giraffe
Hello Kitty Greetings and Love Language Tiny Hearts Cuttlebug folder - cloud (used as sand puddle)
Gypsy Wanderings - Discover
George and Basic Shapes - flag
My Craft Spot (Sweet Sentiments #2) - Treasure sentiment
EK Success, Stampin' Up, Martha Stewart, Michaels - various punches
Stampin' Up inks and white Gelly Roll pen
Please head over to Fantabulous Cricut to check out the great creations by the design team - and to enter this week's "Remember this" challenge!

18 comments

BrendaB said...

This is such a cute layout, Kate! I love that photo!

Rhonda Emery said...

oh how adorable super cute layout

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a sweet layout Kate! Love that little giraffe and the embossing is a great touch. The banner on the left side is also another special touch...love it!

Saundra said...

Love this layout, Kate. It is just too sweet!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Cindy Beland said...

Your layout is soo sweet and I Love the little giraffe,To cute!!:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out~! Love the giraffe and embossing!

Besthobbyeva said...

Kate - you say you are not a scrapbooker, really??? This is awesome, the picture is too cute and that little giraffe, just love it. I am loving the flag. I have that cartridge and I don't remember that. I will have to got and take a look. This page came out fantastic!!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

CUTE! ( FCCB DT )

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

So cute Kate! I love the sweet picture and what a great way to accent it with those patterns and the adorable giraffe!

Angi Barrs said...

The giraffe is just way too cute. And the photo really pops of the page with cuteness. Love this. :)

4kids4 said...

Just adorable! You chose such wonderful papers and cuts for this LO! The giraffe is so cute in the plaid paper...love the flag and the punches too! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute layout!! Adorable picture!! They grow up too fast!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Scrapper69 said...

AWWWEEE! How adorable is that! What a great LO!
Your son looks so cute! :o)
Theresa

My Lil' Bits said...

Soooo adorable!!! I just love it Kate!
Lisa C

Maquel said...

Aww, so sweet! Love it! Great job this week with the inspiration!

Lisa Norris said...

Oh, this is just sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Super cute layout! Gorgeous photo too! Great idea turning the cloud into sand or puddle..the embossing looks great!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, just adorable!! LOVIN' that flag!!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>