Tea Bag Holder - and a sale!

Thursday, June 14, 2012
Last night, I attended a Stampin' Up crafting class.  I really couldn't afford the time and yet the fellowship and craftiness was certainly good for my spirits and I feel a sense of renewal as I hit the books again today.


We made a number of cards, as well as this fun tea bag holder.  In fact, this holder could be used for a variety of small gifts - like gift cards or even bits of individually wrapped chocolate.  At the class, all the materials that we used were from Stampin' Up - but when I got home, I changed the front to a tiny sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set from My Craft Spot.  (The faux stitched border on the tag is from the same stamp set.) I added a little flower eyelet from my stash and finished things off with some Mandarin baker's twine, also from My Craft Spot.  


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Did you know that there's a sale going on at My Craft Spot?  From now until Monday, when you purchase four stamp sets at regular price, Kimberly will throw in a fifth set (of your choice) for just one penny!  You can read all the details of the sale HERE and then choose your stamp sets from Kimberly's shopping page.  What a great way to build your stamp collection!

14 comments

jessica said...

What a GREAT project Kate!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute kate, hope you find some fun time for yourself. hugs

April said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Kate this is so pretty!! I love the teeny tag on it!! glad you took the time for yourself!!!
Kristan

Migdalia said...

Very pretty!!Lovely gift!

Heather said...

This is such a cute little project Kate. Glad you were able to go to the class and feel refreshed. It is important to spend time for yourself. Hugs!!!

Nana said...

I so happy you were able to find the time to attend the class. It always does the heart good to be around those who share in your passions. I'm your newest follower and I love everything I see. You create the cutest cards. I will be a regular visitor.

Hugs
Nana

BrendaB said...

Very cute, Kate!

Nana Donna said...

I love it, the colors are so bright. I would love to try and make one pf these. I am in a stick pin swap and I think this would be perfect to put them in. Hope I can figure it out from your pictures.
Nana Donna's Card Dreams

Karen H said...

My sweet friend, I'm so happy you took some crafty time to refresh yourself. I bet your work went even better since you took a bit to recharge! :o) I absolutely love this project. The papers are so lovely and the design is beautiful. I love that you added the Tiny Tag to it, as it's the perfect fit. :o) Lovely work as always, Kate! I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

Hugs and blessings!

Sherrie K. said...

Hey Kate,
Cute tea bag holder...The colors are so fun and I love the sweet tiny tag. I actually really like that set a lot!!!
Sounds like you had a good time at the class. Hope you have a great weekend my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen said...

love your little additions. Sometimes a little creative time renews our minds and spirit. Karen

~Tammy~ said...

It's good to take a break although we think taking a break puts us further behind. But you end up being totally refreshed. I know this because I am the same way.

What a cute project. I made something similar one time at a SU workshop. So fun!

Jayne said...

This is lovely Kate and so pleased you had an evening to relax and renew.
Jayne x

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>