My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party - Day Two

Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Hello from Lucerne, Switzerland!  My husband and I are continuing our 20th anniversary holiday and all posts are pre-scheduled this week.  

It's Day Two of the My Craft Spot stamp release party!!  Today's set is another must have.  You'll understand when you see all the sentiments in Saturday's reveal.



I made these cards for my youngest son's teachers.  For the past few months, I've been so busy with work and finishing my M.Ed. that I haven't had much time to play with my new toys!  I finally used Wild Card 2 for this fun apple.  As soon as I saw the apple cut, I knew I had to buy this cartridge to make my son's end-of-year cards.  I attached each of the apples with an Action Wobble - something else I've had for ages but have never used.  I just had too much fun watching the apples dance around on the cards!!


The sentiments are from today's My Craft Spot release.  I love the all-caps on this particular sentiment.  It suits the card perfectly!  I finished things off with some Cherry Red baker's twine - from My Craft Spot.  


Head over to My Craft Spot to see what the rest of the design team has made with today's new release.  And don't forget to leave a comment for Kimberly for today's prize - some gorgeous crinkle ribbon!  Remember that we're having a My Craft Spot blog hop on Saturday - and EACH design team member will be giving away one of the new releases (courtesy of Kimberly)!!   


Come back tomorrow for another peek at a new stamp set!   

12 comments

Georgiana said...

The teacher is going to have such a fun time with these. You know me...I would love to receive one. : )

Enjoy your trip!
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Nana said...

How adorable are these.. SUPER!!!

Hugs
Nana

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Love that little apple guy! Lee-Ann :)

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very cool card!! Love the background!! I just bought this cartridge on the weekend!!
Hope you are having a great time away!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Kim. said...

What a cute card and a great idea to use the wobble action for the fun element.
Kim xXx

jessica said...

What adorable cards Kate!! Love those apples with those adorable glasses!!!
TFS another GREAT day of projects!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, adorable apples Kate! Great cards;)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun Kate! Great paper!

Indy's Designs said...

Too stinkin' cute!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is such a CUTE card! I LOVE that Apple! I gotta get this cartridge!! :o)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy teacher cards. Especially like the background paper.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

~Tammy~ said...

Wow, these are so adorable! That apple guy is way cool!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>