My Craft Spot Fall Stamp Release Party - Day 5

Friday, September 6, 2013
It's Day 5 of the My Craft Spot Fall Stamp Release Party.  This means that it's the last day of sneak peeks and that the FULL reveal will be made tomorrow!!  Today we are showcasing projects made with the NEW Jar Full of Fall stamp set.  This is another set that corresponds perfectly with the NEW Jar Basics stamp set and Jar Basics metal dies.


I decided to make a fall-themed love card.  Even though I fell hook, line and sinker for my man many years ago, this is for him. :)  To create my card, I cut a doily from kraft paper using the My Craft Spot 4" metal die.  I then stamped a small jar from the NEW Jar Basics stamp set on some patterned paper and then cut it out with the NEW Jar Basics metal dies.  Using a variety of scrap paper pieces, I punched a number of leaves and affixed them to the jar.  To finish the jar, I added some natural jute string from My Craft Spot.  I was then ready to pop the jar on the doily which I had already adhered to the patterned paper and trimmed.


The oak leaves are from the NEW Jar Full of Fall stamp set.  After stamping them on my designer paper, I coloured them in.  A sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set was used to complete my card.

Head on over to My Craft Spot to see the wonderful Jar Full of Fall projects created by the rest of the design team - and don't forget to leave a comment there for Kimberly.  One lucky blogger will win some fun Halloween baker's twine!


Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the blog hop!!  Kimberly has very generously donated sets of the NEW stamps and metal dies to each of the design team members so there will be prizes at EACH stop along the way!!  See you tomorrow!!

12 comments

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH Kate.... your card looks fabulous! I LOVE all the tiny leaves in the jar... and that pretty doily! LOVE IT! :o)

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful fall card. hugs

Pam said...

Very pretty! Love the leaves!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, how fun is this! I love the awesome jar filled with fall leaves:) The doily is a darling idea:) So fun Kate-a BEAUTIFUL fall card!!!
Another great day full of inspiration!
Sherrie K

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Autumn pop of colors on the leaves.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

mamawcindy said...

Love Love Love your Falling for you Card, So Pretty, I am in love with that Jar Stamp to. Awesome Job! :0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute fall jar! Carri~Abusybee

Life and Knits said...

Kate honey, I'm really enjoying seeing all of your creations. I love this card. The way you used the jar and the die is really cute. I'm feeling fall inspired with this card.

Have a great day!

Susie

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, the leaves really look like they're inside the job!!! Amazing job, and I love your card!

Bobby said...

This card turned out great!

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Debbie said...

i love your leaves inside of the jar
upnurse at aol dot com

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>