Penguin Birthday Card

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm sharing a project over at My Craft Spot today and am sharing details here are well.


I made this card for my youngest who celebrated a birthday last month. He loves penguins! I used some images from Miss Kate Cuttables to create this shape card. Originally, the penguin's balloon was a heart, but I mixed things up to have a traditional balloon shape. I also added the numbers using my Silhouette as it's always fun for children to have their age added to a birthday card!


The little tag was cut using a die from My Craft Spot's Jar Basics metal dies set. I then stamped it with a sentiment from Tiny Tags 3.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments

teachdanz said...

super adorable!! just love this :-)

Migdalia said...

Love this!!ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Sonya said...

So very cute!

rockpapercricut said...

Too cute! The penguin is so sweet and I think it's fun how you personalized the card with your son's age. This would be a great card for a *stash* to have on hand, and adding the age would be quick and simple. I love it, my friend!!

Hugs,

Ally

Pamellia said...

Hello my crafty neighbour! I hope your blog hop went well! I just love your penguin, his itty bitty feet sticking out made me giggle! Too cute Kate! hugs :)

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Kate. I'm sure your son loved it.

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is awesome Kate! The penguin is so stinken adorable!! Super fun design!
Have a super wknd!
Sherrie K

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>