Happy Planner - Week 24

Friday, June 10, 2016
I've been seeing a number of planners and planner supplies around lately and was on the fence about whether or not to get one myself. I tend to use my phone to keep track of my appointments and most of my lists (although I am sure I'll always love my Post-It lists!). I was recently introduced to Maple & Ink and fell in love with the little note paper stamp to be used with little Post-Its. (I've included the stamp in the photo below. I love it!)  Ashleigh (who owns Maple & Ink) was great about giving me advice for planners and I decided to jump on the bandwagon!


My
Maple & Ink order arrived today. Along with some ink, I purchased the Tabs stamp set and used a good number of them on my planner layout. I also used a number of other stamps from other companies - such as Your Next Stamp, My Favorite Things, Mint Owl Studio, and My Craft Spot (no longer in business). I had fun putting this layout together. It's not quite what I had envisioned but I figure it's not bad for my first time!


2 comments

Migdalia said...

A planner is one thing that I need, I usually use sticky notes and place them on a calendar that I have. Super fun planner.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lori said...

Looks like some great stamps for a planner! I still don't have my planner quite worked out, but I'm having fun getting it all together. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>