You're Kinda Pawesome - Camp Create

Thursday, June 16, 2016
My Favorite Things is having a fun week with "Camp Create". Each day, there is a different technique that is showcased and campers can earn badges if they play along. Camp started Monday and I've watched a couple of the videos and had a chance to create my first camp card today. I'm off this week and I thought I'd have more time to play - but the deadline is next week so I've got time to catch up.


The first theme is "Glitzy Glitter". I don't use much glitter but wanted to play along - plus, it's camp so a time to try new things!! It's not much, but I DID use glitter - and survived!! So did my craft room. I enjoyed creating my card too. The glitter was used on the cat's collar. He looks like he should have a glittery collar.


If you've got some extra time, head over to My Favorite Things and check out Camp Create!! Here's my first badge:




Products used:





4 comments

Migdalia said...

This is just Darling my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Georgiana said...

Cute kitty. I played with glitter too after watching the video. She made it look so easy by rubbing it in, wiping it off, and I even bought the swifter wipes to help. I STILL had glitter everywhere! I need to assemble my cards now and get them posted before the deadline.

Bobby said...

It's a cute card, Kate, and good for you for adding glitter. I was hoping to go to camp too but time just isn't allowing it right now.

msmith434343 said...

Glitter is my favorite thing! Cute card and his collar is my favorite - terrific!! Have a great weekend!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>