Stinkin' Cute Camp Notes

Monday, August 15, 2016
My youngest is off at camp this week and I created a set of note cards so he'd have some love from home each day. I used the same stamp on each card and just rotated the position for a unique look on each. The cute little skunk is from Simon Says Stamp's Stinkin' Cute set and I used a variety of sentiments from Your Next Stamp too.



This week's Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge is Let's Go Wild so I'm linking up my cards there.



Have a wonderful week! With my son away, I've been able to spend some extra time in my craft room so you'll be seeing some more cards from me soon!

Products used:



10 comments

msmith434343 said...

How adorable!! I love them :) I'm so glad you get craft time this week because you make such cute cards! Can't wait to see them. Have a fun week. Melissa

Lori said...

Fabulous idea and adorable! Have a wonderful week!

Migdalia said...

Ok so...This is so Stinkin CUTE!! Can't wait to see your other adorable creations my friend!!

Sherrie K. said...

So super cute! I just love the darling skunk!
Sherrie K

wannabcre8tive said...

What a pretty and peaceful scene. I can almost feel the ocean breeze. I love how you did your frame, that is awesome.

jenn shurkus said...

awwww these are super sweet!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! what a lovely thought, they are so VERY cute.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my Word! Such awesome "Happy Mail"!!! I bet your son is thrilled to see these in the mail daily while he's away.. they're so Stinkin' CUTE! LOVE them!

Theresa

Brenda said...

Kate, these are darling! I love this cute little stinker!

Karen Dunbrook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>