So Thankful for You

Wednesday, September 28, 2016
It's all about bears over at Little Red Wagon this week! Jan is our hostess this week and she's chosen the theme "Bear with me" - use bears on your project.


I went through my stamps and realized that I only have ONE bear stamp! It's a freebie that came with a cardmaking magazine quite a while back so I'm glad I was "forced" to finally put it to use. He is a cutie! I used my Zigs to colour him in. The sentiment is a retired stamp from My Craft Spot's Big Sentiments set.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the bear projects! We'd love to see what you create too so I hope you'll find some crafting time to "bear with us".

Products used:



9 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SOooooooooo cute and sweet bear, love the die you used to show him off.
Faith
x

JanR said...

So cute! The soft colours are wonderful.

Migdalia said...

This is just precious my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Heather said...

Very cute. I like the way the bear pops out of the card. I, too, only had one bear image to choose from :)

Brenda said...

Kate, this card is darling! I love how the scallop "peek hole" spotlights him. I so appreciate your restraint, bears are one of my weakness and I have a number of them still waiting to be inked up.

Bobby said...

I love the soft feel of your card, Kate, and that bear is indeed a cutie. Believe it or not I only have one bear stamps too and it's not as cute as this one.

Scrapper69 said...

What a super cute Bear! Good thing you found it in your stash of stamps! It's funny how we notice we don't have a certain thing for crafting.... but everyone insists we have ALL the supplies we need! hahahaha - Love the distressing you did... looks wonderful Kate!

Theresa

M said...

Kate your card is soooo cute!!! :) Love your colouring with the Zig markers.

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the teddy and the gold stamping!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>