Harvest of Blessings

Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Happy Wednesday! Here in Canada, it's Take Our Kids to Work Day. Each November, students in Grade 9 go to work with their parents, relatives, friends or neighbours. I'm delighted that my 14-year old will be spending the day at my office. (I work as an Accessibility Advisor at our local university.) He'll be with me for part of the time, but I've got a variety of other activities planned for him with my colleagues - including Whisper, our department's support dog, who comes in every Wednesday.



Over at Little Red Wagon, Jan is our hostess again! She's wishing a "Happy Fall, Y'all!" and wants to see those fall-themed projects. There are leaves everywhere around here - including in the house, despite my constant sweeping. As soon as the door opens, the leaves fly in! I decided to create a shaker card for this challenge, with leaves flying all around my sweet little mouse.

Please head over to
Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created, and to link up your own "Happy Fall, Y'all!" project. We can't wait to see what you create!

Products used:





6 comments

JanR said...

Adorable! I love shaker cards! Have fun with your son today.

Migdalia said...

I love the little mouse and fun leaves!!I hope your son enjoys his day!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Bobby said...

Genius, Kate. Using leaves for your shaker goes perfectly with that little mouse jumping out of the pile.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is the sweetest! I love the cute little mouse and those leaves inside the shaker are just perfect!

Unknown said...

OMG, Kate! Your shaker card is adorable! So, so cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!! Adorable Shaker! I'm with you on the leaves... the more I sweep the more show up! LOL How fun for your son to shadow you at work for the day! I'm sure he'll learn a lot! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>