Everything Okay?

Monday, February 20, 2017
Happy Family Day to all my Canadian friends who are celebrating this special day today. We've had a lovely day at home and I'm currently cooking our favourite family meal, chicken enchilada bake. We've also got a half-birthday cake for dessert. All my children have August birthdays so we always enjoy a half-birthday celebration in February. The older two have invited their "significant others" as well so we're in for a fun evening!


I did have some time this afternoon to play with my new MFT Farm Friends set. I created this card for the latest MFT Sketch Challenge (Sketch Challenge 320).

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/02/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-320.html

Products used:



4 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful, I Love love love this cutie, great sentiment.
Faith
x

Lori said...

Darling card and such a wonderful take on the sketch! Love all those little chicks and perfect sentiment. Half birthday celebration sounds like fun!

Bobby said...

So so cute, Kate, and perfect for the sketch.

Scrapper69 said...

Sounds like the Perfect FAMILY DAY!! :) Your card is super duper cute... love the sweet little chickies and the adorable sentiment!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>