Thinking of Ewe

Sunday, February 5, 2017
This weekend has been a busy one. We had a Christmas party to attend yesterday! I know it seems a little (!) late, but with my husband's illness, our friends postponed our annual get-together until we were able to go. We had a fabulous time with lots of good food and lots of laughs. We're so blessed to have such wonderful friends.


I did have a bit of time this evening to spend time in my craft room and decided to create a card for this week's MFT Card Challenge (Sketch Challenge #318). I recently purchased the MFT Band-Aids dies and decided that I would give them a go to create a get well card.

I hope you all have a wonderful week! We're due for some freezing rain which is never much fun - unless it turns into a day at home!!

Products used:


12 comments

Scrapper69 said...

I'm so HAPPY you guys got to celebrate Christmas with your friends! I know how life has been hard on your family - just know that I'm ALWAYS thinking of you & praying for your family! Your card is so sweet! I like the water coloring for the background and that sweet little lamb on the band-aid - so cute! Have a great week!

HUGS!!
Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Ewe is very clever with this card, Love it.
Faith
x

jessica said...

This is such an adorable card!!! Love the fun stamps and dies and great card LO Kate!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Kate, I'm so sorry to hear that your husband had a stroke! That's great that he has recovered and your back to spending time with friends! I love your sweet card and the band aid die cut looks awesome! The water color background is so pretty.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Hope all is well! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

MiamiKel said...

Kate, this is delightful! What a wonderful mix of color and technique with the ink, and the added sweetness of the little ewe - perfect! I"m just sorry for the need of the card - sweet of you to make one for the occasion ♥ Inky hugs!

Sherrie K. said...

So happy you were able to get together with your friends to celebrate Christmas. I hope and pray everything is going well for your hubby, you and your and family.
Your card is so sweet! I love the cute design and fun background. Have a great week~
Be safe,
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Such a sweet card!
Sending my prayers, love & hugs to you & your hubby.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Yoshiras time to craft said...

So happy your husband is feeling better to gather with friends.Praying for your family. Love how you added the bandage to the card.

Bobby said...

This is such a sweet get well card, Kate. I'm so glad you were able to get together with friends for a belated Christmas. Think of you often and still praying for Ralph.

Viv said...

Such a cute sheep and great get well card too Kate, glad your OH is feeling better now too ;) Viv xx

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>